Kruså Camping is a modern campsite equipped with all the facilities that make for a great holiday.
In recent years, we have:
- Renovated our cosy cafeteria
- Built new and attractive camping spots
- Erected a new service building with bathing facilities, toilets, and a solarium
- Expanded the children’s play area
- Modernised the minigolf course
The campsite is spread out across about 7.9 hectares of scenic land and offers space for up to 420 camping units, not to mention our cosy on-site cabins.
At one with nature
Kruså Camping is a lovely hidden gem for all nature lovers. The campsite borders on trees and forests that shelter the site and add to the cosy atmosphere.
Most of the camping spots do not have designated parking booths, meaning that there is plenty of space for cars, awnings, children’s tents, campers, and lounging about. Whether you are a couple travelling alone or a big family, there is room for you.
Our location 1500 metres from the German border guarantees plenty of opportunities both north and south of the border.
We look forward to seeing you.
close to wonderful
There is a range of amazing experiences for the entire family within driving distance:
- Dybbøl Mill and History Centre
- Danfoss Universe
- Sønderborg Castle
- Tolk Schau – amusement park for families with small children
- Haagenbeck Zoo north of Hamburg
- Givskud Zoo
- The Wadden Sea Centre
- Rømø and Sylt
- The German islands south of Sylt and the ferry services at Amrum
- Schackenborg and Højer Dike
Visit the reception for more information about attractions in the area and to see if we have any discounts available.